The AHA’s ECG & Pharmacology Course has been updated to reflect the 2010 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC. This classroom-based, Facilitator-led course is designed to improve electrocardiogram (ECG) recognition skills and pharmacology knowledge for treating cardiovascular emergencies.
This course is for healthcare professionals who participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, and others who require this specialized knowledge for their job.
- Only course available to focus on this critical knowledge
- Flexible instructional format with two units – ECG and Pharmacology – that be taught together or separately
- Fifty-page Student Workbook with colorful illustrations to be used before, during and after the course
- Open to any Instructor to teach with no requirement to be affiliated with an American Heart Association Training Center
- Instructor CD with instructor notes, lesson maps and administrative documents